FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD
UNDERSTANDING AND INVESTIGATING FRAUD PERPETRATED BY MANAGEMENT
ACFE-GTA 2-DAY WORKSHOP
Thank you to ACCA for sponsoring
CPD CREDITS – 16 HRS
According to the ACFE Report to the Nations, Canada Edition, members of management were found to be responsible in nearly 20% of the cases reported, with median losses of (US)$200,000 for financial statement frauds. But management is at the top of the organization, so how do you discover, investigate and prevent fraud perpetrated by members of management? This two-day interactive course will use actual case documents and stories to:
· Illustrate red flags of management fraud
· Demonstrate the psychological traits observed in management fraudsters
· Explain common management fraud schemes
· Discuss methods for interviewing suspected members of management
· Describe methods to investigate those in positions of power within the organization who are suspects.
Please join us for this lively and informative two-day session!