The benefits of ACFE-GTA Chapter membership include:
Typical Chapter members include Fraud Examiners, Forensic Specialists,
Auditors, Accountants, Investigators, Law Enforcement Personnel, Loss
Prevention Specialists, Anti-Fraud Consultants, Attorneys, Prosecutors,
Managers, Executives, and Academics.
If you experience any difficulties or have questions regarding ACFE membership, please contact the administrative office.
Chapter Membership Information
The following categories of membership are available in the GTA Chapter of the ACFE:
ACFE-GTA Chapter Member - Membership Fee $85.00 annually - OPEN to all Certified Fraud Examiners of the ACFE (Austin, TX) who are in good standing, and all Associate Members of the ACFE (Austin, TX) who are in good standing. Certified Fraud Examiners who have joined the GTA-Chapter may hold any GTA-Chapter office and shall have voting rights in the GTA-Chapter. Associate Members of the ACFE in Austin, TX, who have joined the GTA-Chapter, shall have voting
rights in the GTA-Chapter, and may hold any GTA-Chapter office other than president and senior vice-president, professional development.
- ACFE-GTA Chapter Affiliate - Participation Fee $65.00 annually - OPEN to individuals who do not have a membership in the ACFE (Austin, TX), regardless of their field of endeavour, who desire to align themselves with the GTA Chapter. Affiliate Members are not, and may not, represent themselves as "members of the Chapter." Although GTA Affiliate Members have no GTA-Chapter voting rights and are not eligible to hold any GTA-Chapter office, they are welcome to volunteer on GTA Chapter committees and at GTA-Chapter events.
- ACFE-GTA Chapter Student Affiliate - Participation Fee $20.00 annually - OPEN to Undergraduate Students enrolled in at least 12 semester hours
(or equivalent) or Graduate Students enrolled in at least 9 semester
hours (or equivalent), in a college or university or equivalent, who have not yet become an Associate Member of the ACFE (Austin, TX). Student Affiliates are not, and may not, represent themselves as "members of the Chapter." Although Student Affiliates have no GTA-Chapter voting rights and cannot hold any GTA-Chapter office, they are welcome to volunteer on GTA Chapter committees and at GTA Chapter events.
- The GTA Chapter Membership Fee does not include your annual dues to maintain your ACFE membership and CFE credentials, which is paid to the ACFE in Austin, TX. For more information regarding your international ACFE membership, please visit the ACFE Web site or call the Association at (800) 245-3321.
- The Canadian Harmonized Sales Tax (HST - currently 13%) is added to the GTA Chapter Membership Fee and GTA Chapter Participation Fees at the online check-out.
- To ensure your membership remains current, your credit card will automatically be charged annually on the renewal date of your membership. We appreciate your support of the GTA Chapter.
There is no better time to invest in your future by becoming GTA Chapter member. To apply for membership, select the appropriate category below and complete the membership process! Thank you.